Dyane 4x4 bodyshell - lower bulkhead (outside)

Repairs had been done here previously, at the time of 4x4 conversion when the transmission tunnel was fabricated. New lower sections had been made and new complete floors fitted.

I made various small repairs and tidied up some welds and seams.

Like everywhere else on the shell, I removed every last trace of body sealer and underseal, knowing that I was going to have it sandblasted and epoxy primed.

My reasoning was that getting the primer into all the seams and other gaps, and THEN re-sealing, was the ONLY way to make the shell last a Very Long Time.